THE SANDS AT CHALE ISLAND PACKAGE
The Sands at Chale Island is a 5-star resort near Diani Beach. The resort boasts to be the only individual island resort in Kenya. Here, nature offers up a nice blend of natural features with a white sandy beach edged by coral reefs and a saltwater lake enclosed by a mangrove forest. Boat rides through the mangrove forest are a common activity as well as diving in the coral reefs.
AccommodationRooms at the Sands at Chale Island are designed to blend in with nature. There are five room categories to cater to varying accommodation needs. The room categories are:
- Standard Rooms – 28 semi-circular rooms in a natural environment overlooking the ocean
- The Bandas – Swahili for ‘small houses’ the Bandas feature thatched roofs typical of Swahili architecture and have views of the ocean.
- Penthouse Suites – these suites are set high above the treetops giving the best views on the island. The suites feature a living area and an upstairs grotto with a Jacuzzi.
- Overwater Suites – These are water bandas supported above water.
- Suite on the rocks – This is a honeymoon escape set on an islet connected to the main island by a stone bridge.
FacilitiesThis exotic resort also features most of all the facilities expected of a hotel of its caliber. Some of the amenities include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Hot tub
- Air conditioning
- Fitness center
- Beach access
- Room service
Swimming pool at The Sands at Chale.
A room at The Sands at Chale.
Outside dining at The Sands at Chale.