Morocco has held the fascination of travellers for centuries making this exotic getaway one of the most popular in the world. From its culture, a wonderful amalgamation of Arabic and African influences, to its breathtakingly diverse terrain, Morocco certainly lives up to its reputation as one of the pearls of Africa.
There are a plethora of sites and historical attractions to hit. Visit the tombs of ancient royals at the Saadian tombs, observe local customs in Djemaa el Fna or appreciate the country’s many natural wonders at the amazing Todra and Dades Gorges in the Atlas mountain range. Whether it’s a blood pumping trek to the summit of High-Atlas Mountain, a stroll through the maze that is a Moroccan bazaar or a lesson in making the wonderful local cuisine, visitors will not be disappointed the smorgasbord of things to do.
There is absolutely nothing boring about Morocco’s geography either. With deserts, mountains and beaches, each region has its own characteristics and appeal. Many areas even have their own microclimates which make for an interesting and varied journey through the country.
- Passport Valid for at least 6 months from proposed date of return
- 2 copies of passport – Bio data and second page
- 4 passport size
- Letter Of Invitation -Declaring The Purpose Of Travel(Business)
- Applicants Bank statement. (Certified, recent 3 months)
- Copy of Letter/Certificate of Employer/Company
- Insurance cover during your stay in Morocco
- Hotel reservations.(copy of the hotel reservation)
- Air Tickets (Minimum Req Reservation)Original flight ticket, Return