With biodiversity to rival the Galapagos Islands, towns of colonial magnificence, beautiful beaches of golden sand and a remarkable culture influenced by Europe, Africa and the East, Madagascar’s rare riches are well worth discovering. Venture into national parks to experience profound moments in nature, mellow out on idyllic islands, stroll through heritage towns and spot quirky wildlife not found anywhere else on this earth – Madagascar showcases the very best of our wild, weird but oh so wonderful world.
- Visa application form duly completed and signed by the applicant
- Passport must be valid for a period sufficient to cover the duration of the holders stay in the Republic of Madagascar.
- One recent passport size photograph of the applicant and children if accompanying the applicant.
- Letter from the employer or applicant stating the purpose and period of visit
- Applicant must be in possession of a non negotiable return ticket/ printout
- Applicant must be in a possession of the photocopy of the yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Confirmation of Hotel Booking