With its unique mix of the traditional and modern, relaxation and adventure, Dubai is one of the world’s most exciting destinations. One of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, Dubai is full of contrasts. This is one place where you can find stupendous ultra-modern architecture and towering skyscrapers standing right beside historical monuments and ancient Arab structures. The city offers a variety of attractions that guarantee a unique experience to the travelers on holiday as well as super-luxury hotels and miles of pristine beach. Hospitality has been a tradition for centuries. Today, Dubai extends this welcome to holiday makers as well as business visitors, offering facilities of the highest international standards combined with the charm and adventure of Arabia – an exceptional blend of modern city and timeless desert.
One of the city’s top attractions is its excellent shopping. The duty-free zone of Dubai is a shopper’s paradise, offering an incredible range of top brand names at cheaper prices due to the tax-free environment and ‘shopping tourists’ are drawn from around the world to this paradise of malls, souks, boutiques and modern department stores selling everything from Paris fashions to Japanese electronics.
Come experience the glitz and glamour of this beautiful city and shop to your heart’s content with StarLuck Travel!!!
- You must be in possession at least Single Entry Dubai Visa.
- 2 colored passport sized Photographs not older than 1 month
- Proof of Hotel confirmation directly from Dubai.
- Return Confirmed Ticket (E-ticket).
- Visa fees (applicable at the moment)
Go to the Capital Emirate of the 7 Emirates – Abu Dhabi. This Emirate has a lot to offer like wonderful skyscrapers, beautiful villas, breath-taking mosques and places along its Riviera-like breakwaters. This Emirate is a perfect balance of modernity and culture, and has world’s third largest mosque named Sheikh Zayed Mosque, a perfect example of Islamic architecture. Our well-trained, expert guides will take you through all the important landmarks of this capital city, so your tour becomes an experience that’s worth cherishing.
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Availability: Saturdays to Thursdays
- Transportation: SIC Basis
- Language: All communication will be English.
Tour Attractions: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Marina Mall, Emirates Palace, Dates market, Dhow Wharfage, Abu Dhabi Corniche, and Buffet Lunch for day-time city tours.
To respect the values of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, tourists are required to wear clothes with full length (long sleeves and long trousers/skirts) and loose fitted clothes, especially for women. Ladies will also have to cover their heads with scarves. All tourists will have to take off their footwear, before entering the mosque.
Aquaventure is the Middle East’s #1 water park, covering a large area of about 42 acres. The water park makes for a fabulous time for people of all age groups. You can choose to fly really high, with the longest zip line circuit in the entire Middle East; or simply unwind at the beautiful, lush green private beach. Splashers is a vast play area designed to provide special moments of fun-filled joy for kids and toddlers. The park is complete with several attractions and record-breaking water slides such as, the world’s largest slide, the world’s first Dual-slide within a slide and other fantasy locations such as Shark filled Lagoons for a perfect day out.
The Lost Chambers is a magical aquarium, which takes you on mystic journey through ancient lands and time zones. The aquarium is complete with an interactive Aquatheatre show, a touch tank and other enchanting marine life exhibits. You can explore the fabled ruins of Atlantis that are lost beneath the sea, and imagine yourself surrounded by over 65,000 marine species at the same time. Encounter a wide variety of underwater fish such as sharks, eels, piranhas and many more, while exploring the legendary city of Atlantis through underwater tunnels and mazes.
- Language to know: English
- Days/ Hours of Operation: 10:00 am to Sunset
- Location: Atlantis Dubai
- Height Limit:
Children – Below 1.2 metres
Adults – Above 1.2 metres
The Kids Club is designed to offer the perfect fun and recreation to kids aged 3 to 12 years. We ensure the care and overall safety of all children taking part in our recreational programs and activities.
The largest Emirate of UAE is The Green City Al Ain. It is known as ‘The Garden City of The Gulf’, and is the home of the UAE University. During the tour across the city, you can soak in the beauty of red sand dunes, which are watched over by an awe-inspiring mountain range. You can check out a splendid view of this city from Jabel Hafeet Mountain, and also experience the contrasts of old and new, through a visit to the serene oasis.
The main attractions that you will cover in this tour are the Hili Archaeological Park, the Camel Market, the Al Ain Palace Museum, Date plantation, and the Al Ain Oasis. We guarantee you that all these attractions will take your breath away and leave you spell-bound for days to come.
- Timings: Pick-up time is between 8:00 am – 8:30 am and the tour will end by 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Transportation: SIC Basis.
- About the Tour: This tour will take you to Al Ain Zoo, Camel Market, Al Ain Spring, Palace of Sheikh Zayed, Al Ain Museum. You can also enjoy a buffet lunch at Al Ain Intercontinental for day-time tours.
Availability: Saturdays to Thursday Language: All communication will be English. Group capacity: The tour is valid for a minimum group of 6 people
Dubai is a beautiful Emirate and is known for its lavish lifestyle, glamour and grandeur. The Burj Khalifa is a marvelous example of its continued heritage, offering the very best of everything. The Burj Khalifa is easily one of the most intriguing experiences in the whole world. With the Burj Khalifa ‘At The Top’ experience, you can make your mark in history by experiencing the building up, close and personal. When at the highest point of this tower, you can simply leave the world behind, and enjoy a view like no other.
- Languages to Know: English.
- Days/ hours of operation: Daily (between 11:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Enter the world’s fastest elevator and reach the 124th floor before you know it.
- Total Duration: 3 Hours (approximate figures)
- You can also enter the 360-degree observation terrace, and enjoy a bird’s eye-view of the whole of the Middle East, from one place.
Quench your thirst at our lavish hideaway on top of the world. Soaring 200 metres above sea level, we do things differently on the 27th floor. The result is an eclectic drinks list that uses unique ingredients and inventive methods to create your cocktail, with each recipe closely guarded to ensure our menu is one of a kind. The views are no less exclusive; catch your reflection in the glittering lights of the Dubai skyline as you gaze out through floor to ceiling windows that surround the bar. The space inside Skyview has been designed for intimate conversations, and a rotating line-up of live music ensures the sights and sounds are as impressive as the beverages we shake up. Here, creating cocktails really is an art form.
- Saturday to Thursday serving from 12:00 to 02:00
- Friday serving from 19:00 to 02:00
- Minimum age for Skyview Bar is 21
- Non-smoking only,
- Jazz Trio Band, RBQ.
- Tuesday to Sunday 20:00 to 00:00
- Pianist, Olena Hutbulyak
- Saturday to Thursday 13:00 to 16:00
Smart Casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sport shoes). Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcomed.
A Camel Trekking Safari is unique, refreshing and relaxing in its own way. You haven’t truly experienced the beauty of the desert, if you haven’t been on a Camel Desert Safari. The Safari cannot entirely be compared to the Desert Safari Dubai tour, as it allows you to immerse yourself in the beauty of the desert at your own pace, opposed to the speedy pace and rush of 4×4 vehicles.
With the camel desert safari, you can enjoy the true beauty of the sand dunes, the birds flying high above, the picturesque landscapes, the small desert plants and the golden sun. Unwind in the desert safari campsite and relish some tempting BBQ dinner, while the belly dancer entertain you. Other entertainment options such as the Tanoura show are waiting for you. The experience is beautiful and intense to say the least.
- Days/ Hours of Operation: Daily
- Desert Safari Pickup Time: – 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm
- Desert Safari Drop off time: – 9:00 pm to 9:45 pm
- Total Duration of Safari: – 6 hours (approximate timing)
Recommended Dress Code: Casual outfits
Package Inclusive of:
- Pick up and drop anywhere in Dubai
- 45 minutes Camel rides
- Sunset stop
- Welcome coffee & dates
- Henna painting
- Traditional costume room
- Sheesha smoking
- Belly dance show
- Tanoura dance show
- B.B.Q. buffet dinner with water and beverages
About vehicles in use:
We only use Land Cruisers of the latest model during pickup and drop off, each with very high safety standards.
The best way to explore a city and notice its beautiful details is, while on our city tour of Dubai. What else can be better than our Dubai City Tour with a guide who is well acquainted with the city, and trained to show you the true beauty of Dubai? So, sit back and enjoy this half day Dubai city tour, while you enjoy the urban, traditional, architectural and natural side of Dubai. We guarantee that you will cherish all the memories of ancient dhows bustling through creeks, and wind-towers of the old houses in the Bastakiya district, for a lifetime.
The pickup time of this tour is between 9:00 am – 9:30 am and it ends between 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm, or 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
- Availability: 7 days a week, except Friday morning.
- Transportation: SIC Basis
- Language of the Tour guide: English
This Half Day Dubai City Tour will halt at all the major landmarks to give you a closer look of the city.
Have you heard about Dubai being one the best Emirates to shop at, but wondering how to get to the right places? Here is a simple solution – go on our Dubai Shopping Tour and we will take you straight to all the right places to suit all your shopping needs. We will stop by Dubai’s galactic malls to shop for clothes from international brands or exquisite carpets, handicrafts and authentic gold jeweler. We will take you to all the right spots, where you can definitely get the best deals.
- Timings: The tour starts between 9:00 am – 9:30 am and ends between 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm, or 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Availability: 7 days a week, except for Friday mornings.
- Transportation: According to SIC basis
- Language: Communication in English
We take you to Dubai’s favourite shopping malls.
Gaze at the mesmerizing stars, praise the beauty of the Rolex Twin Towers, admire the heritage village and watch the wonderful Gold Souk and Spice Souk – all of this is possible with Dubai’s Dhow Dinner cruise. Spend a royal evening and relish delicious cuisine while gliding through the Dubai creek for two hours, and lose yourself in the beauty of Dubai. Isn’t this a great way to spend a wonderful time with your loved ones?
- Availability: You can enjoy this beautiful cruise, any day of the week
- Transportation: According to the SIC Basis or use of Boats
- Duration: This wonderful cruise ride goes on for 120 minutes (2 hours), starting at 8:30 pm and ending at 10:30 pm.
You can enjoy this beautiful Dubai creek view in the evenings, with a Live Tanoura dance show and a delicious international buffet dinner, along with soft drinks.
Have a fun-filled evening on the world’s largest man-made Marina in the world, and watch the beauty of ‘New Dubai’. Our beautiful wooden cruise ship has an authentic design, and fully equipped with modern facilities. An open air upper deck and full window view of the Dubai Marina on the lower-deck will leave you awestruck through the entire evening. Enjoy the delightful views with a Live Tanoura dance show and delicious dinner. Sail on an artificial two mile long canal along the Persian Gulf shoreline, and watch Dubai’s superb architecture that includes The Dubai Marina Mall. It is the perfect ambiance for a date with your loved one!
- Availability: All 7 days of the week.
- Transportation: Dhows
- Duration: 2 and half hours (150 minutes)
- Time: 8:30 pm up to 11:00 pm
- Activities: Live Tanoura dance show
The ambiance on our dhow cruise is perfect for a romantic evening. The facilities will ensure that you and your loved ones feel special and pampered, while on board.
The Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi is the world’s first theme park dedicated entirely to the reputed automobile manufacturer – Ferrari. Being one of its kinds, it attracts millions of tourists every year. When viewed from above, you will be able to see the brilliantly designed structure, with its trademark red roof that is said to be created in accordance with the classic Ferrari GT and its acclaimed double curve side profile. The building is painted bright red in color, which is a typical Ferrari tradition. It houses over 20 power-packed Ferrari themed rides that are designed to provide a much needed adrenaline rush.
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- General pickup timings: Pickup available at any time between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Days/ Hours of Operation: Open Daily (except on Mondays)
- Recommendations: Advance Booking
- Package inclusive of: Ferrari World Ticket, pickup and drop as per your required location in Dubai Recommended Dress Code: Casual Clothes
Educate yourself with all the required information about the latest Ferrari cars and the vast Ferrari heritage and tradition.
When in U.A.E, you must visit the beautiful, serene and elegant Fujairah City. The city is the east coastal emirate of the U.A.E., and offers great moments and immense experiences to visitors from all walks of life. Known for its crystal clear beaches, with blue waters and highly attractive water sports such as scuba diving, jet skiing and more, the city is constantly visited by tourists and travellers from across the globe. Unlike the hustle and bustle of city life, Fujairah offers the perfect mix of relaxation and indulgence. Major tourist attractions in the city include the Al Hayl Castle, Masafi (which is a serene oasis town) and the Fujairah Fort.
- Language: In English
- Days of Operation: Open All Days
- Time of Pick-up: From 8:30 am onwards
- Total Duration: Tour is for approximately 8 hours
Please note that the Fujairah City Tour is provided on a ‘shared’ basis by SIC Coach. The City Tour is subject to availability and other related factors. The timing of Pick-up can change on the basis of season chosen, and other weather and/ or climatic conditions.
Wish to take a look around culturally active cities and white sand beaches? This tour is just perfect for that mood. A 4 hour tour of Ajman and Sharjah will take you away from the regular hustle and bustle of the modern city, through culturally active cities with beautiful artifacts. Ajman also has a beautiful white albino beach with a bank that is acclaimed for springs and valleys. You will definitely be enthralled by the beauty of these 2 cities.
- Availability: Saturdays to Thursdays, not available on Fridays.
- Transportation: SIC Basis
- Main Attractions: Sharjah Museum, Al Itihad monument, Blue Souq, King Faisal Mosque and Sharjah Corniche.
- Language: Communication in English
Additional charges will be applicable for pick-up from Dubai and Sharjah airport. Tour will be conducted in luxury coach or minibus. Tour operator reserves right to cancel a part of the tour under government decisions, public holidays or weather conditions.
For a panoramic view of ‘New Dubai’, join us on the Marina Sightseeing Cruise as we take you on a luxurious one hour cruise with views of some of world’s greatest architectural designs, like the stunning Palm Jumeirah, magnificent Burj Al Arab, majestic Hotel Atlantis and Dubai’s stunning skyline, along with international 5 star hotels and their private beaches.
- Availability: Daily
- Transportation: SIC basis
- Private vehicle available on request
- Cruise Timings: 10:30 am to 11:30 am 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm is the sunset cruise
- Boarding Place: Dubai Marina Promenade-West (Behind Lotus Marina Hotel)
You can choose any hour out of the given timings according to your convenience. You will see Sheikh’s Boatyard, Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina Mall, Jumeirah Beach Residence. Views of landmarks depend on the weather conditions.
Get on this one hour cruise and have the most memorable 60 minutes of your life. This tour will show you the true beauty of Dubai that is a perfect blend of traditional and modern architecture. The atmosphere is just perfect to set your mood right for a real tourist’s touring experience. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and get on board!
- Availability: All 7 days of the week
- Transportation: SIC Basis and private vehicles are provided on request.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Cruise timings: Between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
On this creek tour you will get to see Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Emirates NBD Headquarters, Sheraton Dubai Creek, Al Diwan (The Ruler’s Court), Rolex Twin Tower, Traditional Gold and Spice Souks and Heritage Village.
The Wild Wadi Water Park is a serene and playful water park in Dubai, with 23 state-of-the-art interlinked water rides and other attractions. The park is said to be designed as a tribute to an ancient Arabian tale about Juha and his friend Sinbad, and how they ended up at an enchanting lagoon after their ship got blown off course by a mysterious storm. The water park has also won several awards and accolades for its outstanding accomplishments in Design and Theming, such as the World Water Park Association Industry Innovation Award. With a technologically advanced heated/ cooled wave pool, the park also has two artificial surfing machines that give you an unbelievable surfing experience. One of the latest uphill water slides in the park is the thrilling Tantrum Alley. Also, those looking for relaxation and serenity can ride along the 360-meter long Lazy River.
- Language : English
- Days/ Hours of Operation: Daily.
- Timings change from season to season – From March to May: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm From June to August: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm From September to October: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Package inclusive of:
- Pick up and drop anywhere in Dubai
- Wild Wadi ticket Transportation on S.I.C. basis