China is a very popular country for foreign tourists. People are fascinated with the different culture, the natural highlights, ancient cities, and fast modernization.
China’s stunning diversity offers adventurous visitors to the Middle Kingdom a chance to explore both its modern allure and ancient past. A rapidly changing country now is the time to discover its cultural and historical diversity-and do it with a bit of style!
From the overwhelming Forbidden City and world-renowned Great Wall in Beijing, impressive Terracotta Warriors and Horses in Xian, the breathtaking Li River in Guilin, prosperous Bund in metropolitan Shanghai, majestic Yangtze River, to captivating water-town in Suzhou, mesmerizing Jiuzhaigou Valley, ancient Lijiang Old Town and mysterious Tibet.
- Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport’s bio data page
- A recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background.
- An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China
Canton Fair China October
(7 Days & 6 Nights)
Select from stay in 4* Deluxe / 4* Premium
Rates in USD net per person on twin share:
|HOTEL||4 px||10 px||25 px|
- 06 nights’ accommodation in a 4 star Hotel
- Hotel 10 Minutes drive from exhibition centre
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Arrival airport transfers with English Speaking Guide
- Daily Shuttle transfers from hotel to exhibition and back
- 2 Full Day Vehicle for market visit of your choice (within city limit) with English Speaking guide
- Departure airport transfer without guide
- All applicable taxes Terms and conditions apply*
Warehouse and storage facility provided
- Packaging and shipping facility provided
- Assistance for Canton Fair Registration
- Accommodation & Transfers to Yiwu provided
- Visa assistance